PDR training courses and dent removal
PDR School courses are available throughout the nation in various locations.
When PDR Training goes wrong, it goes wrong in a big way. When it goes right, a student walks away a PDR Tech, ready to take on the world. Proper training consists of an evaluation of the PDR Trainees needs and expectations ("Hey I want to be a hail tech" or "I'm interested in being a dealer route tech" ) etc etc. And, the expectations... "I expect to be a great tech in one week.." or, "I know PDR is something that takes practice, and expect to be decent in a month or so". Whatever the needs and expectations are, people need to be honest. Tell your thoughts and hopes and aspirations..don't keep them private. And schools need to share realities with students. People are not normally going to make it into the world of hail repair in 5 days of training. Not saying it isn't possible but, not probable. Training goes wrong when communication essentially isn't in play, and the student and the school never connected. Speak with your school and let them know up front what your goals are and they will be more apt to be able to meet your goals, assuming they are reasonable and attainable.
Post sponsored by the famous
dent removal- training paintless dent removal
No comments:
Post a Comment